Friday, June 24, 2011

First Bulk Order of Wedding Invites

Hey Everyone..How are you all.........and did you miss me.....no..:( but I missed you all a lot. I have become so bad at blogging but now my blog posts are surprises for you.Coming up with the Wedding Invite Orders I got and I was talking about it for so long. So no more long waiting............Iam posting the pictures of the wedding invites.

First Wedding Invite


































I have used very plain pattern for it as I had to prepare 100 of these in 2 days. I have used peacock feather as my main embellishment. The Wedding Invite orange tag has been screen printed and down the card you can see the balaji silver logo to mark the completeness of a wedding invite. I have used a thread to tie the card which will also save your bucks for the envelope :).....

The second wedding invite goes below with same ingrediants.


















Very Very thanks to the new followers who have joined my blog. Iam so happy to see you.
Though Iam lil slow on blogging but will not dissapoint you all. Thanks for visiting...
Eagerly waiting for your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the order Pallavi! u are also they look very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really awesome.. and in 2 days deadline is just great.. love it dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pallavi! this is great... hv u started it commercially as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pallavi finally was able to land on your blog and become a follower! Such gorgeous cards! The peacock feather gives this an exotic touch. You are a dancer!! I am amazed!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete