Sunday, March 6, 2011

May all your Wishes Come True

This Weekend I have been full hop on changing my blog looks.. I hope you liked it.
There is one more exciting news for my followers.. Iam starting the Sale of my Cards...
this is exciting me but I need your feedback to create some great Cards....Keep Visiting and giving feedback.
Well let me just brief a lil about the same.
1. Cards with a Product No are available for Buying.
2. If you are interested in buying any one, do mail me on cardscolorandmusic@gmail.com with the Product No.
3. and I will reply you back with the Price and shipping charges with the approximate delivery dates.
4. Please make your orders atleast before 10 days for domestic shipping.
5. International orders delivery may take time about 1-2 months (I need to ask the courier guy)

Awaiting for my first customer.
and here's my Card for this week for the following challenges.Those buttons are from my Mom's kitty.
Love you Mom.

























(Product No #0001)
Twisted Sketches

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love your take on this weeks sketch challenge. So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pallavi!!Loved those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us on Twisted this week
    Annette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice, I love those cute hearts.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Twisted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete